2011-2012 RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Full payment of the contract court is due by October 1, 2011.
2. Accounts 30 days overdue will carry a 1 1/2% interest charge per month (18% annum).
3. The club must be notified in writing of all terminations of contracted time. Moneys will be refunded only upon the re-contracting of the remaining time.
4. If a 48-hour notice of cancellation is given on contract time, a makeup will be given only if the time is sold.
5. Pending court availability, makeupís can be taken at any time. However, all makeups must be taken by July 1, 2012.
6. Please register and pay for Random Courts and Lessons before playing. Our staff needs your utmost cooperation on this rule. Wait for buzzer before going onto courts and leave the court when your reservation has expired.
7. Maximum reservation on random courts will be one week in advance. Name and telephone numbers are required at all times.
8. 24-hour cancellation is necessary on random court time to avoid charges: if less notice is given, you will be charged unless the court is sold.
9. Unless a 24-hour cancellation is given on lessons, there will be a charge.
10. No food or drinks (only water), smoking or non-playing adults or children allowed on courts.
11. Please check your equipment and clothing before leaving. We cannot be responsible for injuries or lost articles. Please take all valuables with you onto the courts.
12. DO NOT LEAVE CHILDREN UNATTENDED. We have a special room and attendants for youngsters.
13. Do not tamper with netting tension; bring it to the attention of front desk. The management will not be responsible for accidents resulting from the non-compliance with this rule.
14. Proper attire must be worn on the courts - shirts at all times and no black sole sneakers.
15. Team players must have Contract time or a Membership.
16. Only WILTC pros may take buckets of balls on court for teaching purposes.† All others are limited to six (6) balls.
17. No charging of tennis balls or random court fees unless established in advance by Management
18. A charge of $25.00 will be assessed on ALL CHECKS RETURNED by the makerís bank.
19. We expect all players to adhere to all club rules at all times. Any violations are subject to review for the best interest of our Members. Continuous unusual noise levels disturbing to other players or improper etiquette will result in loss of playing privileges.
THIS IS YOUR TENNIS CLUB.† PLEASE HELP TO KEEP IT NEAT AND CLEAN.† Do not hesitate to let us know how we can make it better for you. We need your input.